Nick Sternberg is the Managing Partner of West Lane Capital Partners and a seasoned professional with over 25 years of experience in Investment Banking, Private Equity, and Business Operations. Nick's extensive experience and accomplishments include:
- Serving as Chief Operating Officer of Capital Brands, a Los Angeles-based consumer products business that owned and sold various highly recognized branded products, including the NutriBullet and Magic Bullet line of blenders.
- Being a founding partner of Creo Capital Partners, a mid-market private equity fund where he originated and executed a number of transactions in various industries prior to joining Capital Brands.
- Working as a CPA for Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley in New York where he worked on capital raising and mergers & acquisitions for major public corporations.
- Selling a consumer business he operated, which gave him valuable experience on both the investment and operator side of the deal.
- Holding an MBA with Honors from Columbia Business School and a Bachelor of Commerce and Post Graduate Degree in Accounting from the University of Cape Town
- Serving on the board of the St. Jude's LA chapter, a cause that Nick cares deeply about.
- Qualifying as a Chartered Accountant in South Africa.
As the founder of West Lane Capital Partners, Nick has brought his extensive experience and passion for business to bear in building the firm into a leading investment firm. His focus on building lasting relationships and delivering superior returns has earned him a reputation as a trusted investor and a valuable influence in any context.