Michael Wentz is a Vice President at West Lane Capital. Michael brings extensive experience in strategy, corporate development, and management consulting to his role at the firm. Here are some key points about his background:
- Responsible for sourcing, evaluating, and executing transactions as well as managing operational and growth initiatives across West Lane's portfolio companies.
- Prior experience includes an MBA internship at OpenGate Capital, as well as four years at AECOM (NYSE:ACM), where he worked in strategy and corporate development.
- Experienced in launching new business lines, operational turnaround work like restructuring businesses, integrating and evaluating acquisitions, and overseeing overall growth strategy for a business with over 10,000 employees, doing over $5 billion dollars in revenue a year.
- Worked at both larger private equity funds with over a billion dollars in AUM and professional private equity funds.
- Started his career as a management consulting analyst at Cognizant based in Los Angeles.
- Received his Bachelor of Science in Finance and Technology Management from the Indiana University Kelley School of Business and his MBA from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business.
- Extensive experience in implementing new software systems and launching new business lines that require key personnel.
Michael's diverse background and expertise make him a valuable member of the West Lane Capital team, where he plays a key role in the firm's continued success. With a proven track record of executing successful deals and driving growth across portfolio companies, Michael is dedicated to helping West Lane Capital and its partners achieve their goals.